Welcome to the White Mountains!
To assure the safety, livability, and enjoyment of our community for all renters, lessees, and guests must be aware of and comply with the following rules. Please see a full list of rules and regulations in the right column.
- NO PETS: with the exception of service animals.
- Safety: Follow all unit specific rules including those for water and hot water heater turn on and shut off and thermostat settings. The heat should be set at a minimum of 55 Degrees October to April.
- Noise/Parties/Car Horns, etc. Please respect a quiet period from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. There should be no noise which is audible outside the unit. At all times, please be respectful of neighbors. In buildings with three floors of condominium units, please control activities which may transmit noise and vibrations to other units.
- Smoking: There shall be NO smoking of any materials in common areas (Clubhouse including deck, pool areas, and tennis courts), in limited common areas (unit decks), on building walkways, within 25 feet of any building, and in wooded areas.
- Driving: Observe the speed limit of 10 mph on all Association roads.
- Parking: Each unit is limited to four standard parking spaces (no trailers, boats, campers, etc.). As provided, Association identification should be kept with the car as directed. Winter parking: Following a snowstorm, cars must be moved from unplowed to plowed parking areas to facilitate complete snow removal.
Fireplace: Due to insurance restrictions, tenants are not allowed to use the fireplace effective as of 11/7/22.
- Rubbish: All trash shall be put in plastic bags and disposed of in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash outside the unit or dumpster. The dumpster doors shall be closed and securely clipped to prevent animals from entering.
- Grills: Only electric grills are allowed with the exception that gas grills are allowed for first floor and townhouse units only if they are safely moved to greater than 10 feet from building structures during use. Charcoal grills are NOT allowed anywhere on Riverfront property.
- Storage of Personal Property: Items of personal property such as, but not limited to, toys, bicycles, baby carriages, floats, boats, and tents shall not be left in common areas when not in use. No items such as laundry, towels, etc. should be hung on walkway railings.
- Pools: Guests shall adhere to all the rules and hours posted at each pool. The rules with hours can also be found on riverfrontlincoln.com. Children in diapers are not allowed in the pools except if they are in proper swim diapers designated for pool use. There is no lifeguard. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. No glass or smoking is allowed. Only personal stereo devices are allowed in the pool area, No boom boxes.
- Tennis Courts: Nothing with wheels or rollers (skateboards, roller skates/ blades, scooters etc.) is allowed on the tennis courts. Appropriate footwear should be worn.
- Clubhouse: Guests shall adhere to all the rules and hours posted at the Clubhouse. The rules with hours can also be found on riverfrontlincol.com. You must have a facility key (s) to enter the Clubhouse. The upper Clubhouse is not open to lessees/ renters.